Friday, March 28, 2008

Balconies

...and then I finally finished the one about the balcony last month, too.

“But you’re probably right.” He said, reaching down and pulling her chemise up over her ass, exposing it and her cunt to the warm air. “I probably will fuck you. Well, on one condition.”

She swallowed again. “And what’s that?”

“You’ll have to be quiet.” He teased.

Taking a deep breath in, she replied. “I can probably manage that.”

“Probably? If you can’t, we’ll have to settle for …”

“I can. I can.” She quickly said.

“Good girl.” He ran his hand lightly over her ass, and then slapped it, and listened with a grin as she sucked in her breath.

“That’s not helping.”

“Who said I had to help?”

She groaned, but pushed her ass backward toward his hand all the same.

“You’re wet for me.”

“Yes.” She whispered.

“So soon after I fucked your ass…”

“Yes.”

He tsked at her. “Such a slut.”

“This is news?” she asked, rotating her hips a little, to stay in contact with his hand.

“Hush.” He slapped her ass again, and knew she was grinning. “Don’t make me change my mind about sliding my thick, hard cock into your pussy.”

She moaned softly, and moved her hips back toward him. “Don’t …”

“Don’t?”

“Don’t change your mind …”

“Ask me nicely.” He whispered, leaning over her and grinding against her ass.

She let out a long breath, and said very quietly. “Please fuck me.”

“Please?”

She nodded vigorously. “Please… I want your cock.”

He parted the towel, and guided his cock out of it, rubbing it across her ass. “Are you sure you can be quiet?”

“I’m sure.” She said, her voice barely audible, almost lost in the breeze.

“I hope so.” He took his cock in his hand and parted her slick outer lips with it. “We don’t want to call any attention to ourselves, do we?”

She suppressed a smirk. “No… we don’t.”

“Why don’t I believe you?” he asked, sliding the head of his cock up and down between her legs.

No comments: