Friday, October 02, 2009

Short Skirts #15


Well, hello there. 

Yes, actually, that was me an hour ago in the jeans and T-shirt, with my hair up in a ponytail, washing my car in the driveway, after I weeded the floor beds and swept out the garage.  I came in to shower while you were finishing up your car and I changed while you were in the shower.

Sometimes, I need to be reminded of my inner girly-girl.  Sometimes, you do, too.

Despite how I dress a lot of the time, she's always in there, lurking, waiting to make a sneak attack. Pink and black and lace and stockings...it's cute, isn't it?  Oh.  Cute and slutty?  I guess that's possible.

Does that work for you?  Are you interested in playing with a slutty girly-girl?  Or would you prefer I went and put my jeans back on?

I thought so.

But be prepared.  You may need another shower when we're done.

No comments: