Friday, June 05, 2009

Movie Night

Considering the post I just wrote, and that there is NOTHING on TV tonight, I ordered "He's Just Not That Into You" off of pay-per-view. I love Ginnifer Goodwin, and I did read this book when it first came out, so I figured maybe it'd make me laugh (it has) and smile (it has) .

Pearls of Wisdom, and snickers:

If a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.

Him: "Did you just say dry hump?"
Her: "Yea."
Him: "I think I just fell in love."

"So, what, I'm just supposed to run from every guy who doesn't like me?"
"Well, yea."
"There isn't going to be anybody left."

"Guys invented the spark so they didn't have to call. They can treat you kinda bad, and keep you guessing ... and they convince you that, that anxiety and that fear that just develops naturally is actually just a spark. "

Sometimes, the truth is much funnier than fiction.

No comments: