Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tonight, my muse was wearing ......

Inspiration comes from the weirdest places with me sometimes.

Tonight, it came from a picture on the internet of a dress.

I'm not a huge of fan of Denise Richards (the girl wearing the dress) or anything but she's gorgeous and I love her hair.

But what inspired me tonight was definitely this dress.





I slid off the edge of the desk, and putting my hands behind my back demurely, I covered the short distance across the room to stand in front of him. I looked up at him, and licked my lips.
“Exactly.” He said, as he pushed me down to my knees. “Put your hands back where they were.” He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants quickly as I put my hands behind my back again. He slid his pants down, along with his boxers, and wrapped his hand around his hard cock. “This what you were licking your lips for?” He asked, putting his hand in my hair.
Without giving me time to answer, he pulled me forward and rubbed the head of his cock along my red lips.
Talking time was over. He tightened his grip on my hair a little, and pushed himself past my lips, the head of his cock sliding between them slowly. I opened my mouth a little further, taking more of him than he was offering and then tightened them around the shaft, sucking lightly. He let go of his cock and reached down into the top of my dress and pulled my breasts out while he slid himself a little further into my mouth.


Tonight my muse was wearing a red satin dress.

I want her wardrobe *grin

No comments: