Monday, May 01, 2006

Dirty Part 1

Dirty.

What is it about certain acts that make a woman like me flutter? Dirty things, things that we we raised to believe degraded us, made us less than equal with our partners? Too many of them to list, and if I did, I wouldn't get a damn thing done today; I'd spend the day in the bathroom with my hand in my jeans~

So why do I sit here this morning, craving something dirty?

I have said often enough that the dirtier and nastier it is, the better I like it. It's funny. It doesn't have to be anything huge to set me off, either. Whisper something terrible in my ear - call me a whore, a cunt, tell me you intend to hurt me/use me/do what you want with me. Growl. Grab a handful of hair and take me to my knees. I'm not hard to set off /grin.

And what's in it for you, if you do that? Expend that small amount of energy for something I want and need?

Well, nothing, if you like cuddly sweet sex.

But if you don't, there's plenty in it for you. Set me off, and your naughtiest fantasies (within a huge range of reason) can come true.

I promise, I'll make it as good for you as it is for me~

Now, where was I. Oh that's right.

What's Dirty?

My boss will be in soon, so that will have to wait~ (and yes, I am a tease sometimes :P)

I promise I'll finish that today.

No comments: