Friday, May 05, 2006

Upside

I woke up early this morning, before the alarm even went off. I guess that's what I get for going to bed before 11pm :)

And I woke up in a great mood. I felt good. The scale hasn't moved in like 2 weeks, but there are definte changes in my clothes and how they fit (for the better) so that's all good. I'm "adjusting" again. And I'm fine with that.

Went to bed with my hair all twisted up in a ponytail/knot and woke up with lucious curls. I'll have to remember that.

Even work hasn't seemed to knock me in the dirt, and I only have 2 hours to go :)

This new attitude I've adopted recently - just tossing out the "trash" without looking back, feeling guilty or worrying about having made a mistake - this is a good thing. I'm happy with it. And you know what, I actually started sleeping again /wink.

The only downer is that it's chilly here today, and I left my windows open. Will have to get the space heater out tonight I'm sure.

Been chatting with a local dominant. Bondage guy *grin*. You know how I love bondage..... Not getting my hopes up, not letting it affect my mood, not worrying about it. Not going to let myself get taken down the rabbit hole again.

I'm not even that fond of rabbits :/

I am however, fond of my readers. Your emails are amazing, uplifting and make me feel very good. Thank you, most graciously.

Hoping I get a chance to write this weekend, as I have a few topics I'd like to cover.

Until then,
Happy Friday

No comments: