Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'd rather be pissed off than....

...pissed on by someone who has no clue.

And yet, another Alt mistake. I seem to making quite a few of those, hopefully, either I will learn from them, or get frustrated and kill the account all together.

1. Submissive does not mean "whore". I am not your booty call, especially when you live 2 hours away and refuse to come here, or even meet me half way for an initial meeting.

2. And what's up with that "come to me" nonesense? I'm a busy person, too. I have a life.

3. If you begin a conversation by insulting me, consider it over before it starts. You have no idea what I'm thinking, feeling, or doing and you sure as shit don't know me well enough from some chat, and one phone call, to decide who and what I am.

---

Man, I am fed up.

I am altering my profile to say that if you are single and have never been married - and are only into "the sex part" of d/s, don't waste my time.

Thus begins a new chapter for me: Eat a peach, punk. Come see me when your hot head cools, and your logic returns.

/sigh

No comments: