Friday, April 13, 2007

The things that go on

....inside my head..... *smirk*

The idea of laying on the bed, my heels on the edge, wearing some trashy piece of lingerie, thigh high stockings, my knees apart, hips raised up off the mattress, my hand buried in my cunt - getting off, and being watched while watching him, naked, standing next to the bed, between my legs.
The idea of him pulling me up by one arm/hand to sit on the edge of the bed.
The idea of him stroking his cock right in front of my face.
The idea of his hand knotted into the back of my hair, and pulling me backwards when I try to take him into my mouth - and then pulling down on my hair so that my eyes go up to meet his.
The idea that he’s playing with his cock right in front of me, but isn’t going to let me help him....
.... just that he’s going to use my mouth to keep the sheets and my outfit from getting trashed.....
...and that he’ll pull me forward again right as he’s ready to cum and push my lips apart with his cock....
...and then push halfway into my mouth so that he can cum there, where it's wet, and warm....
...and that I'd swallow him, with my eyes wide and still looking up at his face because his grip on my hair is even tighter then....
...he’s not doing it because I'd enjoy that, necessarily....
... but doing it because it's filthy and objectifying and cheap....and to *remind me ultimately....
....that when it comes to sex....
...he can pretty much do what he wants....
...and regardless of whether I like *what he does or not....
....what gets me off is that he does. And that he does it ....
....because he want to.

No comments: