Sunday, July 04, 2010

Priorities

You know, for a lot of years, I thought an orgasm was an orgasm was an orgasm.  I think everyone does, until they start to experience the differences, or at least, stop rushing through to the finish line and *feel the differences.

As it turns out, for several years now, I've had a few major kinds of orgasms.  G-Spot, clitoral, and vaginal. (which may or may not be a combination of the two)

I wasn't sure until recently I knew what a g-spot orgasm felt like, but I can definitely tell the difference now.  I have the capacity to have several vaginal/clitoral orgasms in a row, but one or two g-spot ones will take my breath away.

I have experienced the g-spot variety during actual intercourse once or twice, but it's a tough angle to achieve unless you're really trying for it.  The best way I've found to have one of these with a partner is with his hands.

Now, look.  You know I love sex.  Oral, anal, vaginal.

But there is something about having a man's hand in my cunt...fingers inside, fingers on my clit, fingers grazing my ass even...that's feels sometimes even more up close and personal than a man's cock inside me.  It's a different kind of intimacy. As with other kinds of foreplay, I can typically be more alert during activities like this. I have a tendency to get totally lost once actual intercourse starts.  That's why I tend to enjoy dragging out that foreplay as long as possible.  It leads to deeper connections, which makes the actual sex take me even deeper.    like deeper.  In all ways *smirk.

Typically at home, I satisfy myself with clitoral orgasms at home.  In recent months, I've not been 'playing' as much.  Usually I just get the trusty old Hitachi out when I go to bed, cum once, and go to sleep.  But I've realized recently that it's becoming one of those things for me that's a habit.  And it's yet another one I need to break out of.

I have new toys.  And I have my very fun little Rabbit that I bough several months ago.  It's time to start playing again.  I don't think I shut my sexuality off, but I definitely put it down further on my priority list than it deserved to be.

A girl's gotta have the right priorities.  Right?

No comments: