Sunday, July 04, 2010

New playthings

 So, while I was down south on vacation, I spent a few days with a friend. 

He took me to an Adam And Eve store at my request. My rabbit and a few other of my toys came from their online store, and since they're based in that area, I thought it might be fun to go cruise through.

It was.

And you know, toy shopping with another person is always more fun *grin.

I've often wondered what a glass toy might be like. I have looked at them for several years, but I've never bought one. They happened to have a few in the store, and I picked out the one pictured above.

I haven't tried it yet.. Things have been a little off with me since I got home, and my poor Hitachi is dying (Hey, it's over ten years old, I've gotten my 30 bucks out of it, trust me).  It's entirely possible I'm going to try it out tonight while I watch the last scene or two from Penny Flame's Expert Guide to Rough Sex, that I purchased several months ago, watched part of, and forgot to take on vacation with me, where I could have shared it with my toy shopping friend.

I also bought myself a new pocket rocket, that might just work along side the glass toy *grin

It remains to be seen if I'll actually play with them tonight, or save them for a more special occasion.  But it gives me a secret grin to know that my two toys (along with a new 'outfit') are upstairs, waiting for me.

No comments: