Sunday, July 04, 2010

Shoulders

In continuing with my theme today: skimpily dressed at home, I decided to stare at the mirror (something I am *not* used to doing) and find some things about myself that I like.

Beyond my eyes and lips and long legs, which are long standing favorites of mine, I'm not able to add a few more.

I like my shoulders.  My collarbones are exposed but not to an extreme amount. My neck is long and thin, and if I sit up straight, it's almost elegant. 

I need more halter tops to show those things off *grin

I don't know that I will ever be 100% comfortable with my body, but if I can find new things about it that I like, I'm more likely to be able to keep this "I'm fucking gorgeous and if you don't agree, you don't know shit." attitude I am working on.  And I can get back to being a sexual being instead of this person I've been for the last year, who was afraid of herself and ashamed of how she looked.

She's gone.  Or at least, she has one foot out the door.

All she needs is a push.

No comments: