Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Sex


I have this little notebook that I keep next to the recliner. When something on TV strikes me as something I might want to write about, I write it in this book. I also jot down things that occur to me during the day and email them home, to be put into this notebook.

The title of this post comes from my most recent series I watched (see previous post). The lead keeps referring to sex he had with his ex as "the sex". It funny, and sounds like something I would do. It stuck in my head.

As I'm working my way through the notebook tonight, I came across a notation from an episode of "Cathouse" that I watched. It was about a particular act that made me sit up and literally take serious notice. Enough so, that I felt I needed to write about it in some way.

Since my last couple of posts have been all heavy and emotional and blah blah blah I think it's time to get back to writing about what makes most of us happy: sex.

I'm a fan of being fucked from behind. While missionary remains my favorite position, this runs probably a close second. I especially enjoy this when there is a lot of contact between him and I, as in leaning up or him leaning down over me. I like that contact. Even if I can't see him, I can feel him...more than just his cock and his hands.

I'm also a fan of being held down. I don't think that's a secret at this point in the blog.

In that particular episode of Cathouse, there was a setup, where the girl was getting fucked from behind, and at one particular point, the man reached down and drew her arms back, holding her hands at about the level of her hips, right next to her on the sides. He then proceeded to pound into her, using her hands as leverage.

Can you say...wow... yes, please?

Yea, that gave me some masturbatory fodder for a couple of days. The idea of it just ramped me up for many reasons. It incorporates two things that I like: fucking from behind and being held in place. It's something I've yet to try, but it certainly looks fun and she seemed to really enjoy it, and said so afterward. It had been new for her, too. The guy just had a big grin on his face.

Who could blame him?

New and different can be very fun. And I've had some new and different experiences of my own in the last few years as far as sex is concerned. I'm pretty sure that even with the vast real life and reading experience that I have had, there will always be new and different things to try with 'the sex'. 'The Sex' only gets stale and boring if you allow your imagination to wither and die.

And why the hell would you do that? There's just too much fun to be had to let that happen.

No comments: