Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I got to talk to C again yesterday - YAY! The phone calls are expensive, but we both need them right now. I guess the middle of the cruise is always hard.

Still working on the apartment. More stuff on the walls and put away. It's starting to look much better.

Still working on the essay - I may post it here when it's done - I'm pretty proud of it. C asked yesterday how my writing was going, and I had to admit that lately I'm struggling with it. My ideas seem to be dried up. I do have a list of ds topics I want to write about here, so once my list gets shorter, I'll start doing that. Suffice it to say right now -- that I'm not real happy with some people's concepts of "the bdsm community", and how I should be acting in it. I don't remember signing a paper stating how I'd direct my life. I'll have to check my files

StrictlyDs seems to be quite busy these days, and I'm glad for that. I just posted a topic -

"What's the moment you said to yourself "I like being submissive/Dominant"
and that's how I want my relationships to be from now on? What spurred it?
A movie? A book? A conversation? What made you realize that this ds-thing
was for you?"

I'm going to answer it myself later, and I'll post my answer here, too.

No comments: