Sunday, August 31, 2003

I've been working like a madwoman on the house this week. Things are finally getting arranged, hung up, put away, thrown away, etc. The computer room now looks more like a room, and less like a storage facility. It's quite a feeling of accomplishment, which I need right now.

I'm working my way through my issues with weight. Slowly. I'm not dieting. I am, however, trying to eat smarter. Not perfectly (diet), but better (non-diet). And I've put the scale away.

I've also been playing too much EQ, and I'm going to try to cut that back. Not because I don't enjoy it, but because I feel guilty for doing it, when there are other things I should be doing.

All progress.

All weekend long, I've been watching episodes of "I Love the 70's" on VH-1. Hilarious. Frightening. Awesome.

Been working, too, on a ds essay. Been reading like a mad woman. (I'm way into Chick Lit these days. I guess, because, it's brainless. I read before I go to bed, and if I read something 'heavy', I think too much to go to sleep).

And how was YOUR week?

No comments: