Sunday, August 24, 2003


Introspective

Okay, so I've been quiet. More introspective than talkative, I guess. I'm thinking a lot about being overweight.

Now, if you're reading this, and you're perfectly happy with your body, good for you. Chances are, you aren't, even if you're what society these days calls "thin" (and I call nearly invisible). I'm not happy being fat. Never have been. But even when I diet, and lose weight, I seem to always find a way to sabotage it. After giving it some serious thought, I decided that before I get all hyped up about getting back on Atkins (went off when I went home for Poppo's funeral), I better find out what's going on in my head.

So I've been doing that. I guess I should be writing about it, because I believe most women (and some men) have issues with their bodies, too.

I'll do that this week.

But right now, I'm going to go play EQ, because I earned it by taking out my trash and paying bills this morning - lol.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: