Saturday, August 16, 2003

Reality always invades

You might wonder how we got from talking about kink - to talking about the death of my grandfather. It's pretty simple.

It's reality.

My webpage, The Screamer Girl, discusses the realities of BDSM relationships. Common sense approaches to things that get so fucking romanticized. And my real life is what inspired all that. I'm not someone who can "shut off" the whole world so I can "bask in my relationship". Real life is PART of that relationship. Over the years, I've written a series of articles (on the website) about common sense and reality and BDSM. I don't figure my blogger should be any different.

In addition to that, my real life has been pretty hectic this spring. I've put 9000+ miles on my car since April - with 3 trips back home for family stuff. I'm not currently working, so I'm concentrating on other things - my candles/soap business, my writing, my home, my cats - and since my husband is gone right now - at the bottom of the ocean in his cigar tube - D/s tends to take a back seat to these other things.

I have a series of things I want to write about D/s, and will here, as soon as I get caught up from this last trip. I just wanted you all to know the reasons for the change.

No comments: