Sunday, September 28, 2003

What a Weekend

I spent most of the day yesterday putting a Paypal shopping cart on my soap and candles site. Boy, coding webpages sure has changed. Aunt Dee's Cupboard. And yes, as a matter of fact, I *do* carry some leather scented stuff *grin* Cold-processed handmade soap (from scratch - lye and water and oils), incense and of course, candles. I had to go through several suppliers before I found a leather fragrance oil that really *smelled* like leather and not perfume. The one I use now is very true.

Today, I listed a whole pile of my "chick lit" paperbacks on Amazon to resell them. I could take them to the used book store, but ....eh. This way, I get actualy cash. I had been giving them to my friend LA, but I think I've got her buried in books right now *g* I read like a fiend.

About a year ago, I gave up on the LeStat series from Anne Rice. While I like the storylines, her.... wordiness often frustrates me. A friend suggest the Mayfair Witch series, so I bought the three books. They've been sitting there for all that time. I started on the other night. It was slow-going at first, but it's starting to pick up.

The FoodChannel is on TV, on mute. My TV is almost *always* on mute. *chuckle*.

And - obviously - I've been writing.

And I'll be writing. Some more. *g*

No comments: