Sunday, September 28, 2003

Five Words
Copyright 2003, Kanthra Adaire (Screamer)
All Rights Reserved


A statement;
not really a question
even though I could have tacked a
“don’t you?” on the end
Just five little words
Spoken in the heat of the moment
When the passion had risen above capacity
When he was fucking me
filling me
hurting me with hands, teeth and cock
When an answer wasn’t needed
or asked for
but was given, just the same

I didn’t expect him to answer me
My mind was elsewhere when I said it
Somewhere dark and wet and thick
My mind could scarcely remember to breathe
And I was shocked that I had spoken at all

Five words
Innocuous, meant to tease and torment, I suppose
Meant to send this burning to a whole new degree
For myself, more than anything
I wanted to hear them come out of my mouth
The admission that I knew
Frightening and captivating at once
Meant for me as much as him
Meant to push him
further
Not knowing where he’d be once he got there
and not caring

Five words
“You like to hurt me”
breathlessly spoken
during an outward movement
when there was room inside me to think

His answer
growled, not spoken
on his inward thrust
making his point
driving it home, so to speak


Yes.

No comments: