Friday, April 18, 2003

My cats drive me crazy. They must be fed at 9:30am every morning, even if there is food left in their bowl. Star will come in and howl and claw at my chair until I get up and go shake the food bag over their bowl. Bossy, bossy, bossy.

Got one batch of soap to do today, in Pipe Tobacco scent, for my dad’s best friend. He loves the stuff, and has been through the whole last batch I made. I like it, too, but for a man, not a woman. It’s a very masculine scent.

I’ve started trying to meditate daily. I know I should do it, and I am going to try to do it, but sometimes I get wrapped up in other stuff and don’t get to it. The other night, while meditating, I had visions of myself in a “school girl” scenario. That’s something I’ve never done before. Not sure how C would feel about that. Might have to ask. I also flowed into an idea for a story during the same session, but it had nothing to do with the school girl – ha ha. I really need to get writing. I feel it, the urge. But I just can’t seem to make myself do it.

No comments: