Tuesday, April 22, 2003


I took yesterday basically off after I got back from the base. I went shopping. I had lunch with LA. I cleaned house a little and pretty much cut loose. I needed that. I love that.

Today, I’ve wrapped soap, packed up incense, made a batch of liquid soap and written a story(woot!). Obviously, I’m feeling better.

My flowers are still beautiful. The windows are open because it’s glorious outside. Laundry is done and life is good.

The story I wrote explores something that I have a pretty intense interest in – age play. My interest in this changes, but it’s always there. Sometimes, I want a “daddy” and other times, it doesn’t need to be remotely that formal. The story I wrote today explores “daddy” to some extent. It was something I started writing in my head as I was falling asleep last night, and it was still there this morning, so I felt like I needed to “get there.”

I have a lot more thought to put into that particular “thing”.

No comments: