Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You never know...


...what you're going to dig up in the bottom of dresser drawers.

So, I ordered a couple movies.

Okay, so it was four.  Okay! Fine! Geez!

Then I got to trying to remember if I had anymore stashed in the house, and I remembered seeing a few in my bottom dresser drawer - aka Home of The Lingerie Obsession - so I went to check.

Nina Hartley's Guide to Alternative Sex, which in this case means Swinging, is one that I dug out. I know I have her Anal Sex one around here somewhere too, but I couldn't find it.  I had a few others, but I went ahead and brought this one downstairs and popped it into the DVD player.  I couldn't remember if I ever actually watched it.  I don't even remember when I got it, because it was made in 2006, and C certainly never even wanted to discuss swinging. I'd like to say that it's because he was vehemently monogamous but as I've discovered over the years, that's not the case.

Maybe I bought it after I moved here.  I honestly can't remember.

I have seen it.  I have vague memories of watching it.

I love Nina Hartley.  Like Jenna, she has made a place for herself in this world and runs it on her own terms.  She loves sex, and sexuality, and the science and emotion and mentality behind it (sounds vaguely familiar...).  She's not afraid of it.  She's not afraid to be naked, even at 50+, and is proud of her years in the industry.

Apparently, it's Strong, Unapologetic Sexual Women week at my house.

Thank goodness for that!

Added later: Ooo I remember know.  This DVD isn't all about swinging....we've moved on to part two: anal eroticism...*smirk  

No comments: