Saturday, November 14, 2009

Missing.


Things I miss about having a regular sex partner:

Waking up in the middle of the night, rolling over and finding a hard cock with my sleepy hand that inspires me to do something about it.

I miss the smell of a man in my house.  I know all the jokes about how men smell, but there is a distinct scent -- pheromones maybe, I don't know -- that I miss when I'm not around a man for a long period of time.

I miss a man's hands.  During sex, of course, but at other times, too.

I miss having a valid reason for wasting razor blades every day.

I miss having an excuse to wear the lingerie I have amassed in the last several years, since I began to be comfortable wearing it again.

I miss rolling over in the morning and running into something besides a stuffed lion, a pillow, or the night stand.

I'm thankful, though, that I haven't rushed into anything --- before, missing those things would make me make rash decisions.  I'm careful now.  It's good to miss things sometimes.  It reminds us to feel.

Feeling is good.
In so many ways ....

No comments: