Friday, June 13, 2008

And on the subject of fantasies ....

I’ve written ad naseum about my love of lingerie, right? Everyone who’s read more than a couple of posts here knows that. Over the last couple of years, as I’ve grown into, and become more comfortable in, this new body I have I’ve spent more money on lingerie than I ever have in my life and I have loved almost every piece of it that I’ve bought.

But that isn’t all there is to a sexy wardrobe built for sex is it?

While you’re thinking about your fantasies, what are you wearing in them? Besides lingerie or high heels, what else is in your fantasy wardrobe?

Short skirts? Maybe denim ones, for hooker-wear or pleated plaid ones for the school girl look? Knee high boots? Thigh high boots? A nurse’s hat? Teacher’s glasses? A man’s suit? Tight jeans and a shirt cut so low it would be illegal street wear?

Lingerie is awesome. But there are other articles of clothing that can bring out the animal in your partner just as much as a babydoll and a thong.

What’s the sexiest thing you can wear for your partner? Have you asked him or her? Or do you just assume he likes all that black lace and the g-string? Maybe if you haven’t asked, you should. Maybe he has a nurse fantasy. Maybe he would prefer to see you in something short and white and innocent once in awhile. Maybe he’d really love it if you dressed in ‘street’ clothes like a complete and total slut and drug him away from the news and up the stairs to show him how well those clothes suit you in that moment …..

Almost any piece of clothing you buy can have sex appeal if worn correctly (or incorrectly in some cases….). Look at things you own differently. Look at them and ask “Would I fuck me in that?”

No, really. Do it. It’s fun *grin

No comments: