Tuesday, March 25, 2003

In my last post, I said this . Now, in spite of all that (or maybe because of it), I have to cop to the fact that I rather enjoyed the spanking I got Saturday night

While I was finishing up the candles, and cleaning up after the babies (our cats, Star and Sophia), I was thinking a little more about this.

There are actually several possibilities as to why I would have a different reaction to Saturday night’s whuppin’:
- I’m cleaning up my old dirty laundry and leaving it in the states where it belongs, or
- I simply changed my mind, or
- C. did something differently that made me “not hate it”, or
- I feel comfortable enough with C. to let go of old stigmas, finally, or
- It was light-hearted enough for me to be comfortable with it – meaning, it didn’t feel like real punishment.

I’m thinking it’s a combination of a couple of them – the last 2, and maybe some of the first one, too. Regardless, I’m feeling pretty good about the whole thing. It’s a pretty big step for me. You folks’ who don’t do – or don’t understand – d/s will probably find that amusing. Have a laugh on me :) I’m feeling generous.

Off to find some dinner…

No comments: