Thursday, August 09, 2007

Dirty

Note: I had intended to 'finish' this, but it feels finished the way it is.

I knocked lightly at the door, knowing he wouldn't hear it over the running water. I paused, grinning to myself and then opened the door.

He heard that. He peeked out from behind the shower curtain and looked at me.

I was still grinning, standing in the doorway with my white tshirt barely grazing the tops of my thighs and my long hair pulled back tightly in a ponytail. Neither of us spoke for a moment. I was enjoying the tension.

"Did my phone ring or something?" he asked.

"No." I took a few steps into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I was still grinning as I took a few more steps closer to the shower. "I just thought perhaps you'd like to have your cock sucked."

"Now?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Well, unless you don't want to." I smirked and turned toward the door.

"That's not at issue." He growled. I heard the curtain open, and I turned back around. His cock had already started to rise. The grin returned to my face as I took another step toward him.

"Well, that's a relief." The smirk still grazed my lips, mostly because I knew it would soon be replaced by something else.

I stepped into the shower, the hot water and steam immediately soaking my shirt. As I slid slowly to my knees, dragging my nails over the wet hair on his chest as I went, I grinned up at him.

"There really isn't any better place for you to be a dirty little tramp than in a hot shower, is there?"

"Nope." I leaned forward and showed him how dirty I could be.

No comments: