Monday, September 01, 2008

Long Weekend

So, I took Friday off. My fourth day off this year. /eyeroll. Gave myself a nice long weekend to get a lot accomplished around here, and I did.

I also started going back through old bath and body recipes, and found a few things I'd really like to make again. I have a huge stash of bottles and jars and such, and it seems a shame to pitch them, so I figured maybe I'd use them up. I don't have all the ingredients, but I'll get them eventually.

Last weekend, I made a batch of soap with a local winery's wine (local to my folks'). I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but we'll see.

I had a list of 20 things to accomplish this weekend and by the end of the weekend, they'll all be done except ...

writing /sigh

I can't get there. I'm really frustrated by that.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, even though I am no longer a 'fat chick', 'fat chick' jokes still piss me off and I'll always find a way to pummel an idiot who makes them.

I've got a batch of soap to make today, and then it's off to scrub the kitchen floor. Fun times!

I hope you had a wonderful safe holiday weekend!

No comments: