Sunday, January 29, 2006

For those of you wondering...

..where the D/s went....

Well. It's still in my head and my heart. It's just not so much on paper.

There are many reasons for that. Firstly, because currently there is none in my life. Secondly, because I'm working on myself right now, and there really isn't any room in my life for another person to serve (I am my own demanding taskmaster!). And thirdly, I guess, because I'm in a place where it's slipped way down on the priority scale.

That makes me really sad, but what's happening with me right now is much more important.

It's not that I don't think, fantasize and dream about D/s. It's simply that that's as far as I can go with it right now.

But since it's still there -- I imagine it'll be back, sooner rather than later.

No comments: