Monday, August 15, 2005

And they just. keep. coming.

From Letting Go (written today)

Slapping the tip against her skin one more time, he brought the crop back up his chest, crossing his arms. “Tell me.”

She groaned, and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to deal with the
pain.

“Open. Your. Fucking. Eyes.” He growled, and slapped the crop
against her left breast.

She screamed again, cursing at him. But she opened her eyes. “I see that you’re going to make me make you cry.” He said, his eyes narrowed. “You know I love your tears, but there are more enjoyable ways for me to get them than this.” With the tip of the crop, he pulled at the chain between the clamps, moving her breasts slightly back and forth, and watching her grimace. “Come on, bitch, cry for me. Maybe that’ll open you up.”


"No!” she shouted.

“No?” he said, a sarcastic questioning look in his eyes. “No? Really? No, you won’t cry? Or, no, you won’t open up?”

She groaned in frustration. “Both!”

“The proper answer, you spoiled little princess, is neither.” He tossed the crop down on the floor and stood up. “You will cry, I promise you that.” Putting his left hand against her jaw, he pulled back and slapped her lightly with his right hand.

She cried out, but did not speak.

Again, he slapped her, a little harder this time. “Tears, bitch. I want to see those tears.” Rhythmically, he started to slap her lightly, one after another until her eyes glazed over, and her face fell forward. He saw her eyes close, but let it go for now, knowing she was starting to sink deeper into the headspace he wanted her in to begin with. “That’s my good girl.” He whispered. “Let it all go now. Tell Daddy what you really want.”

She didn’t respond. He gave her a moment to roll around in the field of her other place before he spoke again. “Come on, princess. Tell me what you need.”

“I’m frightened.” She said in a small voice.
“Of what?”
“Of what will happen when I say it.”

No comments: