Thursday, May 28, 2009

*Achoo*

Sorry. The dust got me.

I've been thinking about this blog a lot lately. Wondering if I shouldn't delete it and start over, or at the very least, go back and delete some of the nonsense I've written.

But you know what? It's not nonsense. Not at all.

John Mayer has a new song out called "Say".(I'm not a John Mayer fan, btw. Dude is weird if you ask me.) There isn't much to the lyrics, but there is a lot of him singing "Say what you need to say".

That's what I have always tried to do here. Say what I needed to say. And while there was at times some significant editing going on (to protect the innocent or the guilty, your choice), I've typically found a way around that to get to the heart of the matter, in one way or another.

I hate editing myself. I do so much of it -- around my folks or around people at work. I absolutely hate the idea of doing it in my writing.

So as of right now, I have no intention of closing this blog to start another, nor do I have any immediate plans delete any posts. I may start a PG rated blog at some point, for those times when I don't necessarily want to write about sex. (That way, some of my other friends could read it lol) If I do, I'll link it here for the people who are insistent about not missing anything.

Don't think I'll be linking this one to that though *grin* Because the intent of this blog remains the same.

Now if I can just make myself write more often .... Who wants to crack the whip? :)

No comments: